Dr. Iván Madrazo began his studies at the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Guanajuato, where he graduated with honors through academic excellence. He furthered his education at the same institution, specializing in Gynecology and Obstetrics. In addition to his impressive academic and professional background, Dr. Iván pursued a fellowship in Human Reproductive Biology at the National Institute of Perinatology.
Among his notable achievements:
- Active member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- Active member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
He has made significant contributions through various presentations, including:
- Endometriosis: Clinical diagnosis and management in assisted reproduction.
- Hysteroscopy workshop for gynecology resident physicians.
- Depression in climacteric.
Dr. Madrazo has authored and contributed to the research and publication of numerous scientific articles, such as:
- Early Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction Outcomes: NonChemical-Based Method Yield Improved Pregnancy Rates and Minimized Risks.
- Prediction of severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in women undergoing in vitro fertilization using estradiol levels, collected ova, and the number of follicles.
- Initial ovarian sensitivity index predicts embryo quality and pregnancy potential in the first days of controlled ovarian stimulation.